Why you want to work there
Top tech managers at this regional broker-dealer work hard to foster a culture that emphasizes teamwork and accountability. The end result is an IT department with a low rate of attrition and a high level of output that allows the Philadelphia-based firm to compete against much larger organizations such as Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley. The IT department has won national awards for its mobile applications and for its unique custom software development projects.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: