Why you want to work there
Career development and unique benefits are a big draw for IT employees at Rockville, Md.-based FINRA, an independent, non-governmental regulator of securities firms. The organization's 401(k) plan allows age- and service-weighted contributions of 3% to 9% of salary, in addition to regular company matches. A retiree health reimbursement account (HRA), funded beginning at age 40, helps employees offset the cost of insurance premiums when they retire. Multiple task forces within the organization work on career development initiatives, such as a companywide skills inventory database that helps managers identify internal candidates for open positions.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: