Why you want to work there
IT workers appreciate the competitive benefits offered by this deep-water drilling company, whose U.S. headquarters is in Houston, but they place even more value on the collaborative environment and the IT management team's open-door policy. To foster team spirit, the group's slogan -- "Whatever IT takes" -- is proudly displayed on the office floors. And each year the CIO personally leads several culture-building courses that are open to all staff members. In addition, Transocean's workweek includes nine-hour days Monday through Thursday, allowing employees to work a half-day on Friday and get an early start on the weekend.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: