Why you want to work there
This Seattle-based IT consulting services provider gives U.S. employees $2,000 per year to improve their work/life balance. Workers spend those stipends on everything from laptops, tablets, smartphones and gaming consoles to housecleaning or gardening services and personal travel arrangements. To encourage development of technical, managerial, leadership and consulting skills, the company requires employees to complete 80 hours of training per year, and every technologist has a customized annual development plan that meets his or her individual needs. In its most recent fiscal year, Avanade's U.S. IT team averaged more than 100 hours of training per person.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: