Why you want to work there
Top 10 rankings: No. 7 for retention
The IT team at LinkedIn, the Mountain View, Calif.-based company that runs a business-oriented social network, has adopted a "work hard, play hard" policy that finds techies hosting all-company parties, complete with DJs and a full nightclub atmosphere. By day, the group is encouraged to learn about new technologies and build systems that disrupt the status quo. And once a month, on a day known as "InDay," employees can set aside their regular work and explore new ideas, hack with friends or volunteer for special causes.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: