Why you want to work there
At this Milwaukee-based life insurance company, IT employees can expand their skills and expertise through formal training, e-learning modules, an online library and lunchtime learning sessions. The IT organization closely partners with operations teams to serve business clients, and selected leaders participate in six-month field rotations learning firsthand how technology supports the work of salespeople. On-site amenities include physician-staffed health clinics, a credit union, fitness centers, massage and dry cleaning services, a no-cost lunch program, subsidized breakfasts, sundry shops and cafes staffed with baristas.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: