Why you want to work there
IT pros at this biopharmaceutical services organization in Research Triangle Park, N.C., have an opportunity to use leading-edge technologies to make a difference in the world. Recent projects include developing a global safety system that helps protect clinical trial patients, harnessing big data for predictive analysis that yields safer clinical trial designs, and launching a portal that doctors can use to manage test results for their clinical trial patients. In 2013, nearly 300 IT staffers were honored with Work Worth Doing awards, receiving monetary rewards in recognition of their contributions to the business.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: