Why you want to work there
This Dallas-based telecommunications provider actively listens to its IT employees, surveying them regularly and turning their feedback into organizational action plans with measurable outcomes. Staffers completed 553,000 hours of training in 2013, with 25% of employees adding at least one new strategic skill. The company also launched a comprehensive cloud skills development program that features multiday boot camps, an online training module and a mentoring program. That training will come in handy, because the team migrated 14% of AT&T's strategic applications to a common cloud infrastructure in 2013.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: