Why you want to work there
This payroll accounting firm in Rochester, N.Y., recently set out to improve its work environment, adding collaborative spaces in IT facilities, updating the cafeteria, expanding Wi-Fi access and, in what was perhaps the most popular change, relaxing the dress code to allow IT employees to wear jeans to work. Tech employees stay engaged with challenging projects that include implementing mobility enhancements, working on SaaS platforms and developing single sign-on functionality for internal tools as part of an overall effort to improve workforce productivity and evolve to a unified cloud-based platform.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: