Why you want to work there
The 6,000 IT employees at this Oakland, Calif.-based health maintenance organization take pride in the knowledge that they make meaningful contributions to healthcare, with efforts that range from maintaining data centers that provide 99.9% uptime for critical medical systems to developing bedside technologies that help patients stay in touch with their families. Benefits include flexible hours, telecommuting options, a wellness program and up to $3,000 per year in reimbursements for college tuition or the cost of technology certifications.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: