Why you want to work there
At this Nashville-based for-profit hospital operator, using technology to transform healthcare is the collective goal for IT workers. Through the IT Healthcare Connection (ITHC) program, techies have the opportunity to be immersed into the hospital environment to understand how their work helps HCA fulfill its mission. Many ITHC alumni volunteer with the Pay IT Back program, through which they return to hospital facilities to help solve technical problems. Employees can take advantage of an array of training, development and mentorship programs to boost their long-term career success.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: