Why you want to work there
Rather than enforce a strict office schedule without regard to employees' personal needs, this Chicago-based accounting firm strives to help its staffers maintain work/life balance by giving them the option of choosing alternative working arrangements such as telecommuting and working flexible hours. Grant Thornton offers healthcare coverage reimbursements and has a tool called Planwise that helps employees select the best health insurance plans for their personal and financial needs; employees who use the tool receive a monthly wellness credit that is used to offset the cost of health insurance premiums.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: