Why you want to work there
This Valley Forge, Pa.-based investment firm says it hires IT professionals for careers, not jobs. Career development initiatives include a tuition reimbursement plan, a mentoring program, specialized career development plans for each employee and job rotation programs that provide hands-on learning opportunities. An internal website promotes collaboration via discussion boards, wikis for sharing expertise and best practices, a multimedia center and an IT campus that houses a collection of technology-related reference materials. Family-friendly perks include flexible scheduling options, family leave programs and financial aid for child care.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: