Why you want to work there
IT staffers at this Memphis-based paper manufacturer enjoy direct access to the CIO at annual group sessions where employees at any level can ask questions, learn about strategy and promote their accomplishments to an audience of senior IT leaders. The CIO presents Key Driver Awards to team members who successfully drive major projects to completion. International Paper and its employees take pride in supporting community service organizations, including the National Civil Rights Museum and the United Nations World Food Programme.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: