Why you want to work there
IT pros at this insurance and financial services company based in Columbus, Ohio, are part of a technology organization that strives to anticipate and adapt to changing business needs -- a strategy that helps staffers learn new skills and keep up with emerging tech trends. Nationwide aims for a diverse, inclusive work environment, and routinely recruits at events such as the National Black MBA Association Conference, the National Society of Hispanic MBAs Conference and the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. Employee-led resource groups provide networking, professional development and community involvement opportunities.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: