Why you want to work there
IT employees at this Richmond, Va.-based tobacco company enjoy opportunities to mingle with peers during daily "Brain Breaks" and at monthly outings to local venues. They can also gain insights from professionals in different industries who are invited to give presentations through the company's various speaker series, including a lunchtime learning program. Altria's IT University offers courses in leadership, communication and other business skills, and well-defined career plans guide staffers to the experiences and responsibilities that will help them achieve their career goals.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: