Why you want to work there
This Palo Alto, Calif.-based company, which develops software used to create and manage virtual machines, offers a full menu of benefits, from flexible vacation time to free snacks and a campus that features gathering spaces, onsite cafes and state-of-the-art gym facilities. Extracurricular activities include wellness fairs, fitness events, service learning fairs and weekly social gatherings. Members of VMware's IT team are encouraged to act as R&D pioneers who set the standards for customer solutions and work directly with customers to discuss best practices.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: