Why you want to work there
Education and career development opportunities are two huge perks of working at this private Catholic university in Notre Dame, Ind. Each semester, all staffers, spouses and retirees are eligible to take one graduate course tuition-free, or one undergraduate course with 90% of tuition waived. Children of faculty members and employees who have worked at Notre Dame for at least five years receive a tuition benefit worth 50% of the cost of Notre Dame's tuition ($42,971 for 2012) for use at Notre Dame or any other accredited four-year educational institution.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: