Why you want to work there
Good ideas have a chance to flourish at this software company in Cary, N.C. IT leadership is open-minded about new and innovative approaches to challenges, and staffers are encouraged to offer feedback and share their ideas. Avenues of communication include surveys, online comments, an internal social network known as The Hub and direct email to the CIO or the CEO. IT staffers may work flexible schedules, and they have secure remote access to company systems when they're away from the office.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: