Why you want to work there
This Des Moines-based financial services provider recently introduced a couple of new programs for its IT workers: An IT speaker series and "code jams" for IT employees and interns. These events were suggested and implemented by a small group of Principal IT employees and embraced by the company's leadership. IT is considered essential to achieving business results at Principal, and everyone from the CIO to interns has direct interaction with business partners and opportunities to influence business direction.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: