Why you want to work there
This Baltimore-based operator of retirement communities has a staff development program that sets it apart. Every employee has an individual development plan that maps his or her career path opportunities. For example, the plan for a system analyst might call for a transition from healthcare to finance, and a developer's career map could include work on multiple platforms, such as Dynamics, Force.com, Siebel or PeopleSoft. One recent IT initiative shows staffers how technology helps track residents' health and allows them to become more engaged with their families and fellow residents.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: