Why you want to work there
Putting together the best team possible is a key mission at this regional healthcare system, which is based in Columbus. Current employees recommend many of the candidates who are ultimately hired, and behavior-based interview questions and team interviews help determine which applicants will be a good fit. An IT staffer is dedicated to making sure that new hires get the assistance they need during the orientation process. Communications efforts within the IT department include weekly messages from the CIO, skip-level meetings with upper managers, lunch with the CIO and all-staff meetings.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: