The world will be watching Apple's teams at 10 a.m. PT, (1 p.m. ET,) and wondering what more the company has to tell us about the Apple Watch that it has been working on so secretively for years. Will we find out:
- Are there additional features?
- Will Apple talk about the first of many thousands of apps developers are working on?
- What else will Cupertino reveal? What is the battery life, really?
- And how much will these things cost?
- What if the company only wants to talk iTunes and Beats?
One thing's for sure, with Strategy Analytics predicting Apple will sell 15 million of these things before the end of the year, the era of wearable computing has arrived. Will this be an age of innovation, or just a fad?
Join us here for Apple's special event for all the news and information from the Apple event (#applewatchevent)...