Apple's platforms tie into its services: iCloud, iTunes, iTunes Match, Apple Pay and more -- Apple sells apps, movies, books, storage, music and more and takes a small cut from each exchange.
25. iTunes revenues have grown at a rate higher than 10% in every quarter for the last seven years, achieving $18b in 2014. (Asymco)
26. The percentage of Apple App Store revenue from in-app purchases is 92%. (TechCrunch)
27. 85 billion apps have been downloaded since launch, but 23% of apps are only used once. (Apple)
28. Despite Android's dominance, Apple Pay users are three times more likely to spend $250 or more than those on other mobile payment services. (Retale)
29. Over one million credit cards were activated for Apple Pay in the US within 72 hours of introduction. (MarketWatch)