10. The Incessant Complainer
Do any of these sentences sound familiar?
• "Another system update? Why do you keep making us do this?"
• "Hey, why's the Internet always so slow?"
• "I get errors every now and then, and no, I don't remember what they said, but I need them fixed immediately."
• "Isn't it about time for us to get some new phones around here?"
• "Dude, seriously, what's up with these ancient computers?"
If so, congratulations: You've met the Incessant Complainer. Now go check your email before he asks why you're taking so long to respond.
Related: The help desk is hot again