With its exceptional build quality and outstanding (and flexible) display, Lenovo's new ThinkPad Yoga 11e Chromebook is a meaningful notch above the rest. Read more...
A week after Microsoft pulled a Patch Tuesday update that crippled some Windows 7 PCs, the company has yet to provide a working fix for either the original flaw or the resulting problem. Read more...
- What matters in the fall smartphone lineup: brand, display size, battery life, LTE
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane
- Jonny Evans: Crazy pent-up iPhone 6 demand
- Meet Cobol's hard core fans
- Apple updates OS X Yosemite public beta
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison turns 70 with no retirement in sight
- Intel moves closer to wire-free computing
- Sprint drops second shoe: $60 unlimited voice, text, data plan
- FDA approves tech that turns smartphone into stroke warning system
- Opera Mini becomes default browser for Microsoft's fading feature phones
- Small businesses seek to take off with the cloud
- Google gets patent to make Glass look like ordinary specs
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
- Uber builds on being 'best' by linking its ride requests to other mobile apps
- US agencies to release cyberthreat info faster to healthcare industry
- Will Sept. 30 be the date a Windows revival begins?
- Nexus 7 revisited: How Google's latest tablet has held up over the past year
- LTE in Wi-Fi spectrum shows great potential, says NTT DoCoMo
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
- LG's high-end smartphone features trickle down to new L series
- As sales deadline approaches, OEMs continue to push Windows 7 PCs to consumers
- UPS now the third company in a week to disclose data breach
- HP reports surprise growth as PC sales climb
- How can the Internet have too many routes, but not enough addresses?
Our brand new digital format offers seamless navigation with easy scrolling and zooming. The August edition is available now (Insider registration required).
CIOs who stay in a position for more than five years are rare. Here's what it takes to remain effective when you hunker down in one place.
Lenovo's latest Chromebook functions as both a regular laptop and a stand-supported tablet. But what is it like to use in the real world?
The use of 3D printing for finished goods is about to disrupt manufacturing and supply chains in a big way. Here's why IT needs to get ready.
Want to offer extra functionality to your users based on where they are? Here's how.
17 ways to hate Microsoft Outlook 2013 less
7 far-out technologies that are closer than you think
2014's hottest IT certification
2014's starting salaries for college tech majors
Our robots, ourselves: 9 efforts to build more relatable robots
Hero hacks: 14 Raspberry Pi projects primed for IT
What are the larger implications when technology becomes truly pervasive in the world?
Demand grows and salaries rise for tech workers with the right skills. Our survey reveals which jobs are hot -- and which are not.