We look at three Windows 8.1 convertibles that can transform into laptops, tablets or presentation devices, and try to discover how useful they really are. Read more...
People who plan to run Windows XP after Microsoft pulls the patch plug should dump Internet Explorer (IE) and replace it with a different browser, the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) said Monday. Read more...
- GPS tech built to find missing aircraft not always used
- Microsoft to launch next Office for Mac in second half of 2014
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday rounds up IE flaws
- Cyberattacks could paralyze U.S., former defense chief warns
- Stand Up Straight: The Zen of good tablet posture
- NASA tries long-distance repair of Mars orbiter
- Use of H-1B alternative skyrockets
- LaCie ships world's fastest external hard drive
- New York to start accepting applications for Bitcoin and other virtual currency exchanges
- SoftBank CEO: US mobile broadband industry needs more competition
- Apple hands stock worth $12.1M to top execs in retention deal
- Nick Evans: 3 enterprise IoT lessons learned from triathlete training gear
- AT&T rolls out pricing plans for in-car 4G broadband
- Evan Schuman: Is MasterCard's fraud program just another data grab?
- Snowden advocates at SXSW for improved data security
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- U.S. firm's 2,600 engineers in Ukraine stay busy amid turbulence
- Intel's fastest connector lights up data transfers
- In potential conflict with FISA order, court in California wants NSA phone records kept
- Google to release wearables SDK in few weeks
- Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Apple ships iOS 7.1 with CarPlay support, home screen crash fix
- Mozilla stops work on Persona sign-on to shift resources to Firefox OS services
- Gov't funded broadband benefits small businesses
- IT Blogwatch: Oculus Rift is the sleeper hit of SXSW
These 100 men and women have reset their career paths many times on their way to the top. Who needs a comfort zone?
Here are experts' tips on how to surf the Web silently, among other privacy priorities.
Samsung's new Android tablet offers a great display and a lot of useful features, but can it substitute for a laptop?
You don't always need high-end tools like Python or OpenRefine to reformat data. Plain old Excel can do the job.
Getting rid of old, unsecured or unused software and services is not easy. Do it correctly, and you can save IT time and money.
Bold visions, bad ideas: 10 attempts to reinvent the world that flopped
10 Android apps developers will love
15 non-certified IT skills growing in demand
Life at an iPhone factory in China
Your car as smartphone: In-car tech at Mobile World Congress
8 productivity gadgets you didn't know you needed
The 10 best states for IT jobs
Google+ has quietly matured since its launch. Find out the latest about the growing social network.
Quicken Loans, which offers more than 200 hours of training each year, tops our list of 100 organizations that excel with IT employees.