Two major studies released this week of the nation's largest wireless networks put Verizon on top in nearly every technical network measurement, with AT&T close behind and Sprint and T-Mobile trailing. Read more...
Samsung's new Galaxy Note Pro 12.2-in. Android tablet has a great display and a lot of useful features. Matt Hamblen tried it out as a laptop replacement and reports back on what he found. Read more...
- U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules
- AI researcher says amoral robots pose a danger to humanity
- Tip of the Hat: Data doomsday is coming
- Preston Gralla: Is free Windows forever in Microsoft's future?
- Review: 5 video editing apps for Android
- NASA will send a robot to investigate suspected life on Europa
- The tangled tale of Mt. Gox's missing millions
- N.C. State researchers devise tool that detects Android malware
- U.S. spy agencies adopt new IT approach
- Despite sagging hardware sales, confidence in tech remains high
- Jaikumar Vijayan: 20 years a tech journalist: Shift happens at warp speed
- Encrypted communications to take center stage at Cebit
- Samsung's Milk music streaming service is free, has no ads
- Defining how a no-holds-barred Russia-Ukraine cyberwar would play out
- Jonny Evans: OS X Mavericks: 6 useful Mac tricks
- IT Blogwatch: WhatsApp's Facebook status is unclear
- Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto reportedly found
- Microsoft plans to patch critical under-attack IE bug next week
- NSA used 'European bazaar' to spy on EU citizens
- Facebook launches redesign with a bit of the old, a bit of the new
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Preston Gralla: Is the PC apocalypse upon us?
- Judge questions FAA oversight of drones
- Disk storage sales gets year-end boost
- Whittle down application sprawl
These 100 men and women have reset their career paths many times on their way to the top. Who needs a comfort zone?
These outstanding men and women have reinvented themselves many times on their way to the top. Who needs a comfort zone?
This global CIO is using social media to foster dialogue on key issues among Aon's 65,000 employees.
The company's latest ultrabook is sleek and powerful, offering an impressive display and an interesting keyboard innovation.
Keep your documents safe by sending them either to your hard drive or a cloud storage service. We look at three new options.
Google+ has quietly matured since its launch. Find out the latest about the growing social network.
Quicken Loans, which offers more than 200 hours of training each year, tops our list of 100 organizations that excel with IT employees.