Three new services -- Flow, Glip and Slingshot -- try to enhance the ability of teams to converse and collaborate using a variety of tools. Read more...
Apple sold 4.4 million Macs in the June quarter, the most ever for that three-month stretch, with an annual growth rate the rest of the PC industry hasn't seen since 2010. Read more...
- Jonny Evans: All the Apple iPhone 6 rumors you need to know
- Microsoft revenue lifted by cloud sales to businesses
- Jonny Evans: Apple results: Don't expect new products until September
- New leaked Windows 9 screenshots show an operating system PC users can love
- IT Blogwatch: Amazon Fire Phone review roundup: Scorched earth edition!
- OS X Yosemite public beta nears release
- Workers hit Apple with class action suit over alleged labor rule violations
- Google to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, broker says
- Microsoft reveals bankruptcy of devices strategy by dumping Nokia feature phones
- 'Nadella Effect' makes Ballmer $2.8B richer
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols: Bye, Nokia, nice knowing you
- Small cell device tech set to connect workplace Wi-Fi with 3G and LTE
- Google updates the Maps Explore Nearby feature -- for some users
- NASA upgrades humanoid robot in space
- Hands on with Xiaomi's Mi 4, a high-end handset, with an iPhone look
- Preston Gralla: New leaked Windows 9 screenshots show an OS PC users can love
- Intel releases its most reliable pro SSD
- IT Blogwatch: iOS backdoor? Yes... No... Diagnostics!!
- Should EMC sell off 80% stake in VMware?
- Oracle builds on BlueKai acquisition with Data Cloud
- Chrome gets sharp after dumping 30-year-old Windows technology
- Rob Mitchell: Why I came crawling back to Comcast
- Darlene Storm: Backup your data now: New, more powerful ransomware using Tor spotted in the wild
- 9 tips for CIOs as summer vacations hit
Looking for top compensation and benefits, projects with punch and full control over your career? Find out which elite organizations made our annual list of the best places to work in IT. Read the report!
Companies are looking at privileged access and how better to lock it down -- without stopping employees from doing their jobs.
There's no need for a portable phone charger to be boring -- here are 11 chargers for your smartphone (or tablet) that are both useful and creative.
When companies use game-like elements to enhance security awareness and modify users' behaviors, everybody wins.
Early adopters share their lessons learned on ramping up, scaling back and avoiding disasters.
Slideshow: 3 new team collaboration tools
13 Tools for Web Developers to Use on Android Devices
9 tips for CIOs as summer vacations hit
11 offbeat battery chargers: Portable power with a twist
9 hot neighborhoods for tech startups
13 bits of classic software whose code is now accessible
Mind the gap: 7 tips for older programmers joining startups
What are the larger implications when technology becomes truly pervasive in the world?
Demand grows and salaries rise for tech workers with the right skills. Our survey reveals which jobs are hot -- and which are not.