The LG G3 is really good Android phone,says JR Raphael. But it's surrounded by other really good -- and even a few great -- devices. Read more...
A security audit of 10 popular Internet-connected devices -- components of the so-called "Internet of things" -- identified an alarmingly high number of vulnerabilities. Read more...
- Oracle-based U.S. visa system still glitchy despite software update
- Many antivirus products are riddled with security flaws
- 12 of the biggest, baddest, boldest software backdoors of all time
- Congress OKs upgrade of VA's 29-year-old software
- Hands on: OS X 10.10 Yosemite beta shows off a new look and features
- The best new features in OS X Yosemite (so far)
- Get CW's new monthly digital magazine!
- Stanford surgical students set sights on Google Glass
- Chinese officials seize Microsoft PCs, emails, financial info in antitrust probe
- British hacker Gary McKinnon launches SEO startup
- Jonny Evans: Apple's growing smart for contextual search, Siri and services
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Infor wins appeal of long-running patent lawsuit
- IT's vanishing women
- IT Blogwatch: BlackBerry buys Secusmart (in vain effort to stay relevant)
- Feds arrest Florida man who allegedly conned Apple out of $309K
- French fight the death of OpenVMS
- FCC data shows US networks under attack
- New York introduces legislation to regulate 3D printed arms
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon Fire teardown pegs parts cost just below 32GB iPhone 5S
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Microsoft, IBM make cloud gains against Amazon
Looking for top compensation and benefits, projects with punch and full control over your career? Find out which elite organizations made our annual list of the best places to work in IT. Read the report!
The low-cost Lumia 635 bears the burden of some unfortunate hardware compromises, but Windows Phone 8.1 is excellent.
Four companies that have been at BYOD for awhile share specifics on how they've morphed their mobility programs over time.
Flow, Glip and Slingshot aim to enhance the ability of teams to converse and collaborate using a variety of tools.
Got an itch to get your DIY on? Here are 10 intriguing public spaces where you can tinker to your heart's content.
The best new features in OS X Yosemite (so far)
12 of the biggest, baddest, boldest software backdoors of all time
10 cool makerspaces to explore now
Slideshow: 3 new team collaboration tools
13 Tools for Web Developers to Use on Android Devices
9 tips for CIOs as summer vacations hit
11 offbeat battery chargers: Portable power with a twist
What are the larger implications when technology becomes truly pervasive in the world?
Demand grows and salaries rise for tech workers with the right skills. Our survey reveals which jobs are hot -- and which are not.