The LG G3 Android smartphone has some impressive features, but during real-world use, problems can emerge. Read more...
Look for these cool capabilities in the OS X 10.10 Yosemite public beta. Read more...
- Chinese officials seize Microsoft PCs, emails, financial info in antitrust probe
- 12 of the biggest, baddest, boldest software backdoors of all time
- Jonny Evans: Apple's growing smart for contextual search, Siri and services
- Hands on: OS X 10.10 Yosemite beta shows off a new look and features
- IT Blogwatch: BlackBerry buys Secusmart (in vain effort to stay relevant)
- Feds arrest Florida man who allegedly conned Apple out of $309K
- French fight the death of OpenVMS
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- FCC data shows US networks under attack
- New York introduces legislation to regulate 3D printed arms
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon Fire teardown pegs parts cost just below 32GB iPhone 5S
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Microsoft, IBM make cloud gains against Amazon
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars
- Apple unveils minor bumps to MacBook Pro laptops
- Evan Schuman: The data dangers of free public Wi-Fi
- Audi tests driverless car on Florida expressway
- Oracle slashes Ellison's stock options following shareholder discontent
- Even before NSA scandal, US residents were anxious about privacy breaches
- Jonny Evans: Apple and the omnichannel: 9 industries already using iBeacon
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Is the Samsung Z smartphone just delayed -- or doomed?
Looking for top compensation and benefits, projects with punch and full control over your career? Find out which elite organizations made our annual list of the best places to work in IT. Read the report!
The low-cost Lumia 635 bears the burden of some unfortunate hardware compromises, but Windows Phone 8.1 is excellent.
Four companies that have been at BYOD for awhile share specifics on how they've morphed their mobility programs over time.
Flow, Glip and Slingshot aim to enhance the ability of teams to converse and collaborate using a variety of tools.
Got an itch to get your DIY on? Here are 10 intriguing public spaces where you can tinker to your heart's content.
The best new features in OS X Yosemite (so far)
12 of the biggest, baddest, boldest software backdoors of all time
10 cool makerspaces to explore now
Slideshow: 3 new team collaboration tools
13 Tools for Web Developers to Use on Android Devices
9 tips for CIOs as summer vacations hit
11 offbeat battery chargers: Portable power with a twist
What are the larger implications when technology becomes truly pervasive in the world?
Demand grows and salaries rise for tech workers with the right skills. Our survey reveals which jobs are hot -- and which are not.